We found this great program for the mac that disables all of the normal functions of the keyboard and mouse and makes it so that anything you press displays letters numbers or shapes an says their names. Sarah put Leah in the little chair at the eMac and she had a great time.
this is brilliant -- thanks for the info!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! i think i remember you mentioning that program, and i was thinking of buying it so that andrew could use it on my old mac... unfortunately, he ripped the spacebar off my computer in the first 2 seconds and wanted to rip off the other keys, guess he's not as mature as leah yet :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, how cute! i'm so glad my emac is going to good use. lee-loo is deliciously adorable.
ReplyDeleteKristina -- it is a free download called Alphababy. I think I got it from downloads.com or something like that
ReplyDeletethat is quite possible the cutest picture i've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooooooo! Christmas can't come soon enough! I'm DYING to see your girls (and finally meet little Leah)!
ReplyDelete