I'll post photos of all together tonight, but there have been so many requests that I thought I'd send these shots of them ready for their school parties. Tinkerbell, Hermione from Harry Potter (notice the fabulous tie our friend Mary Ann knitted for Ella yesterday as I was despairing at ever finding a suitable hogwarts tie) and Supergirl. We're not sure if Leah is going to make it trick-or-treating tonight, I should probably dress her in the traditional ladybug costume anyway at least for some pictures.

Kate wore her costume as we went to pick up Ella this morning and was kind of running along the sidewalk at BYU with her little cape fluttering behind her and we got the most excited looks and halloween wishes from all of the students she passed.

Ella drew a picture of all of the scariest parts of Halloween as a decoration for our front door:
i am obsessed with everything in this post. oh goodness.
ReplyDeleteWow. Thanks for the preview. They all look absolutely darling! I can't believe that Ella did that poster for the door. How did she know all that stuff? Amazing children! Ella makes a great Hermione. Can't wait to see Napoleon Dynamite too. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThe Hermione is spot on and they are all just perfect!
ReplyDelete