The picture we took in the bathtub in Florida reminded me that it has been a long time since I got a photo of my girls in the tub. They're almost never in there together -- Sarah usually showers and Leah goes it alone usually. But last night Allen was gone and I had to do bathtime alone, so I gave into the begging and pleading and let them all pile in together. While they do fit better than I did with my sisters, it is still awfully crowded. Leah adores splashing and her glee had to be moderated because of the shrieks of outrage from the other waterphobic girls
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Traditions
The picture we took in the bathtub in Florida reminded me that it has been a long time since I got a photo of my girls in the tub. They're almost never in there together -- Sarah usually showers and Leah goes it alone usually. But last night Allen was gone and I had to do bathtime alone, so I gave into the begging and pleading and let them all pile in together. While they do fit better than I did with my sisters, it is still awfully crowded. Leah adores splashing and her glee had to be moderated because of the shrieks of outrage from the other waterphobic girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDeleteSarah showers!? I wish my boys would shower. We have a huge jetted tub in my bedroom that they could all fit in, but I only let the boys and girls go together now (they are getting a bit old for mixing it up). Cute girls (in both pics)!
ReplyDelete