finding meaning & purpose in the everyday
Okay, that's about the cutest ponytail I've seen in my whole life.
The look on Leah's face in the second stairs picture is absolutely priceless.
AMEN to both comments. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love peeking in on your family every so often. I cannot believe how beautiful your daughters are. Seeing Leah's dangling, footie PJ's on the stairs made me laugh out loud. I love it when kids move faster than their clothes...
Okay, that's about the cutest ponytail I've seen in my whole life.
ReplyDeleteThe look on Leah's face in the second stairs picture is absolutely priceless.
ReplyDeleteAMEN to both comments. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love peeking in on your family every so often. I cannot believe how beautiful your daughters are. Seeing Leah's dangling, footie PJ's on the stairs made me laugh out loud. I love it when kids move faster than their clothes...
ReplyDelete