Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Climber

The other day while I was cooking dinner I heard Leah babbling babababababah but couldn't see her anywhere. So I walked around and she was nowhere on the main floor. Then I looked up. She was sitting at the top of the stairs. We made eye contact and she started clapping. Let's just say we're giving frequent lessons in coming DOWN stairs.

I was emptying the dishwasher the other morning and she crawled over to help me, as usual.

I went to answer the telephone and when I came back, I found:

Very proud of herself. Don't you just want to smooth the hair out of her eyes. I do.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, she and Soren could have so much fun together. He started with simple things like the dishwasher door and the stairs and soon graduated to the dining room table and the top of the (spinet) piano. It is marvelous and frightening to behold. Leah's got the tousled hair of a starlet, though, which makes her look all helpless and darling, while Soren looks like a little stocky leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah is adorable and so big! I am just going to keep living in denial that Livvy will ever climb stairs or tables or anything. See you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeeeeee-loooooo! She started clapping? How wonderfully adorable!

    ReplyDelete