Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday


Our little Kate just had a birthday! She has got more personality in her little body than you'd think would be possible. She was absolutely thrilled to be getting presents and made sure that Sarah & Ella knew that they were all hers.

She picked out our meals too -- mini puffed pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast, chicken nuggets for lunch, ham, mashed potatoes & corn for dinner. These choices were greeted with enthusiasm by the natives.


She was very excited by the Dora playset she got from Nana & Opa and insisted on dressing appropriately.  Grandma B got her the most perfect little purse with kitties in it which she has been sleeping with and won't let out of her sight.  She got a couple of outfits, some books, lacing cards, and what she wanted more than anything in the world -- flip flops.  SO there you have it.  Happy Birthday #3.  We sure love her!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Words cannot express how amazing these pictures are. KATE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot her birthday. Tell her I will bring her a present next time I see her. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the most unbelievably adorable pictures I have EVER seen! Guess it's a good thing you remembered to run out and get presents, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. These pictures are GREAT and Kate is absolutely eigenartig (that's German for one of a kind). All your girls are so cute, I'm glad I don't have to decide which one is the cutest. Thanks for sharing. It makes not being there a little less painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first picture is now my desktop background on my work computer.

    ReplyDelete