Here are just a few pictures to give you a glimpse of the posts to come. Got stuff going on today so I'm not sure when the full report will be posted. Waiting for Old Faithful's eruption At the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone Dipping our toes in Jenny Lake in the Tetons SURPRISE visit in Layton with Olivia (and Bry & Candice)
Wow! Just thinking about what you did this week makes me tired. I am mighty impressed. I just wonder if there was any sleep for the parents in this vacation?
Now you've really whetted my appetite for more pictures! These are so cute. I love how Ella has her arm around Emily and Lito has his around Juan. And the three babies picture! How did you ever get all three of them to lie still that long? Were they sleeping? They are so darling. We have the cutest grandchildren ever! Thanks for sharing. We'll look forward to more!
Wow!
ReplyDeleteJust thinking about what you did this week makes me tired. I am mighty impressed. I just wonder if there was any sleep for the parents in this vacation?
What??? Surprise visit with Bry and Candice and Olivia TOO??? Waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
ReplyDeleteAt least I got to see Bethy and Kim. So we East-Coasties weren't totally left out.
I missed you! Thanks for the pics!
I'm not sure I even need to comment anymore, but, once again, CUTE! Little Leah is so precious!
ReplyDeleteNow you've really whetted my appetite for more pictures! These are so cute. I love how Ella has her arm around Emily and Lito has his around Juan. And the three babies picture! How did you ever get all three of them to lie still that long? Were they sleeping? They are so darling. We have the cutest grandchildren ever! Thanks for sharing. We'll look forward to more!
ReplyDelete