Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shorn

This week while Grandma B is out visiting, we decided to go get haircuts for the girls (there's just something about her I guess -- Allen ALWAYS gets a haircut before his Mom comes to visit).

We all headed over to Krysta's and the girls took turns encouraging each other to "be brave"

Sarah's hair is finally long enough for a real bob with the front as long as the back. yipee!

Krysta asked Ella what she wanted done and she quickly replied (before I could say -- just do a little trim) that she wanted the same haircut as Sarah's. Gulp. Her long golden locks. She HATES having her hair brushed or styled at all though, so as I thought about it, short might help with those problems. And summer is coming. Oh but it gave me pause. I asked "How will I tell you two apart?" to which she promptly replied "Mom, you can just ask us and we'll tell you what our name is." Okay.

Even Kate was brave this time and we didn't have to restrain her to get her hair trimmed. She didn't much care for the blowdryer though. All in all we were pretty successful.

5 comments:

  1. cute cuts! did you get one too? and kate is a little bethany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are looking beautiful. I love the one of them lined up in order of age against the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too too cute. Makes me think of similar pictures of a bunch of other blonde-haired siblings lined up against a wall.

    ReplyDelete