I've been rereading the Baby Whisperer book and am hoping that by getting on more of a schedule and anticipating Leah's fatigue, I'll have more luck with naps and be better able to structure our life. It is just so much harder when you've got other kids and can't just hang out at home all day. Pretty hard to get anything done when you've got only an hour of wakeful time.
We had two really good days last week, but now she's caught a cold/cough and it's all out the window again. What ever did the pioneer women do with grumpy babies as they crossed the plains. They certainly can't have stopped the wagons 3 times a day for naps. I just feel so sorry for the poor little kid -- so tired all the time and now all snotsy too. Bet she's wishing she didn't live with all these carrier monkeys. But she does find them very entertaining. When she's not scared out of her pants by their enthusiastic love. There are tradeoffs for everything, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment