Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2 Month Old Cutie

Can you believe it is (already/only) been 2 months! She was looking so cute on Sunday after church in the darling dress from Julie Smith and the cute shoes from Nana, that we took a bunch of pictures. Some of the best ones were blurred by her fidgeting -- guess I should have used the flash. Here are a couple




We thought we'd get some with all of the girls, but the big ones couldn't refrain from silliness. Oh well. There are worse sins!

12 comments:

  1. Oh she is so darling! She doesn't look that much like your other girls did at that age--I wonder how she's look when she's older. You guys sure do make cute kids, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the cutest cutest cutest little face! What an angel! I miss you girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable baby! She looks so cute in that dress too. What did you ever decide to do about the possibility of reflux? I hope she gets her sleeping on track. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah is absolutely adorable!! She has grown so quickly. I can hardly wait to hold her again. Yes, those big girls are silly willies - but how cute! I agree with Julie - you guys do make cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! (As are the rest of your girls.) I still think she looks like her paternal grandfather. Let's hope she has a personality like his too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love the dress:) hope she's feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! She is absolutely adorable! I miss your girls so much, I wish there was a way I could work out a visit some time this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leah is L-O-V-E-L-Y! Keep up the good work!
    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about it, and I've decided that you probably realize how cute your kids are and just post pictures to make us all feel insanely jealous. Cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Got to your blog through meilani's blog. What a wonderful family you have and what a great job you're doing!

    Take Care
    Kei

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have FOUR CHILDREN!! When did that happen? Wow.

    Leah is a little dollie. And definitely part of the Buskirk brand. You guys do good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in person this summer.

    ReplyDelete