Friday, September 30, 2011

Park City

Grandma Buskirk had a condo in Park City this last week and was nice enough to share it with us.  Saturday night, Allen & I went up for a romantic getaway that mostly involved driving to Salt Lake for dinner at the Blue Lemon and Beethoven at the Utah Symphony.  I had an early Sunday meeting and it was also our ward's Primary Program, so we headed back to Provo at first light.  After church, the girls and I met Shari up there for a girls' sleepover, complete with popcorn and lots of coloring.  Monday the kids didn't have school for a teacher work day, so we had the whole day to play.  We started off at the Olympic Village Museum which we all really enjoyed.  They had some fun interactive exhibits that the girls liked.  I apologize for the lame photos, but my camera battery was dead so I only had my phone.





I'd give her a gold medal



Or her.



The mountains up there were in gorgeous color.  Wished we'd had time for a hike.

Our agenda was pretty packed.  The girls had written a list the night before of everything they wanted to do and by golly, they were going to make sure we didn't miss a thing.

Next on the list was Monkey Mountain -- a new indoor play area there.



Next on the agenda was lunch at Taco Bell and a quick visit to try on shoes at the Outlets before heading back to grandma's condo for a fun time in the pool.  The girls have all increased so much in confidence this summer.  I almost don't need to get in with them =)

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very fun weekend! I say any photos are better than none at all.

    ReplyDelete