Allen has been begging me to take the kids in for new pictures for him to hang on his office wall. One of Ella's birthday presents today was a new haircut, so she was looking great and we decided it would be a good day to get photos done. So with Grandma Shari's help (thanks again!) we spent a couple of hours at the mall today. Here are the results:
Cute cute cute!! I hope you ordered enough prints to share with your siblings. :)
Squeaky has the exact same shirt as Sarah is wearing, maybe I'll have her wear it for school pictures so she and Sarah can be "matching" across the miles.
Whoa! I just found your blog off of Meilani's...I can't believe you have four kids? How are you doing? How is Julie? What are you up to? Where are you? Ok, enough questions for now. I hope you are going well and it's good to 'see' you :)
Those pictures are simply beautiful! Each of the girls has such a special look. Thanks for posting those. Dare I hope that they might be included in Christmas cards this year???
Seriously, I know I've said this before but how are you the mother of this many children? These pictures are fantastic and I hope they were all as cooperative as the final products suggest!
So darling! Ella's hair looks so cute and I can't believe how much older Kate looks now! What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat darling pictures! I hope Ella had a great birthday. Looking so cute on her birthday must have been a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteFantastic pictures! What precious children! Each picture is so great. Thanks for sharing, Lies.
ReplyDeleteI love love LOVE your children! So cute!! I will probably come back to look at these ten or twenty more times before the end of the work day...
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!! I hope you ordered enough prints to share with your siblings. :)
ReplyDeleteSqueaky has the exact same shirt as Sarah is wearing, maybe I'll have her wear it for school pictures so she and Sarah can be "matching" across the miles.
Whoa! I just found your blog off of Meilani's...I can't believe you have four kids? How are you doing? How is Julie? What are you up to? Where are you? Ok, enough questions for now. I hope you are going well and it's good to 'see' you :)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are simply beautiful! Each of the girls has such a special look. Thanks for posting those. Dare I hope that they might be included in Christmas cards this year???
ReplyDeleteOH, your trip sounds like a lot of fun and your family is so beautiful! Good pics.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I know I've said this before but how are you the mother of this many children? These pictures are fantastic and I hope they were all as cooperative as the final products suggest!
ReplyDelete