Thursday, November 9, 2006

They're CUTE in real life

sclpics.jpgSo, the girls got their school pictures back today and, how can I say this, they look weird. What do I do? Should I just ask for a refund? Should I go through the agony of retakes? Should I forget it and laugh at the interesting smiles they both produced? I honestly don't know. There's no guarantee that retakes would be any better.

Maybe it's just good for them to get accustomed to the fact that they're not gonna look perfect. Enough to capture the moment. Of course, they both think they look great. "We both smiled, mom!" says Sarah. I guess that counts for something.

4 comments:

  1. I say keep 'em. School pictures are supposed to be bad. It's one of those things you'll look back on in later years and laugh about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog looks awesome! I say keep the school photos. We all agree that the girls are beautiful, and we can't figure out how Ellie got asian eyes all of a sudden, but the pictures catch the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep them!!! These pictures are more precious than a normal smile picture could ever be. Seriously, they're gonna look back at these and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else. Keep the pictures. They're cute in a quirky sort of way.

    ReplyDelete