Thursday, September 16, 2010
Picture Day
I got my weekly update email from the kids' school yesterday with the reminder that today was school picture day. Oops. It was totally not on my radar. I was planning to meet Shari at the mall for something else and she kindly helped me stop at Crazy8 (and 4 other stores where we struck out) to find something cute for the girls to wear for pictures. I kind of didn't do back to school shopping for anyone but Sarah because everybody else just inherited a bunch of stuff from the sister just older. So I figured I could splurge for picture day. After looking at these photos, we added a skinny belt over Sarah's sweater and had the big girls wear leggings instead of jeans. Now if only they'll avoid coloring on their faces with blue markers like Ella did before pictures last year and not grimace too horribly for the camera, we should be golden!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leah matches Michelle's new bedroom decor. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Lally has gotten so big! Cute cute cute girls!
ReplyDelete