Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Day in the Life . . .



Leah loves her dance class. It is so interesting to watch these little 2-3 year olds figure out how to make their bodies do what their teacher is showing them.


Kate's kindergarten class is studying the colors and today was rainbow day. She was so very excited about the stripe-o-rific outfit we devised.


Sarah is pleased as punch because she's in the elementary school band and we just got her a clarinet. Pretty fancy, eh?

In other news, I'm going to try to lighten Julie's load as she battles Hodgkin's Lymphoma by posting updates to her blog http://scandophile.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy!!!!!! I love your children more than chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to show Livvy the pictures of Leah at dance class so she could be prepped for her own dance class. Now she talks all the time about Leah dancing. Can't wait to get these girlies together again.

    ReplyDelete