Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kate the great

Kate wins the prize this year for spending the most time thinking about what others would like for christmas.  She came bounding up to me after preschool the other day and said, "I thought of the perfect present for Dad -- a giant bunch of Dr.Pepper!"  She was so thrilled and excited.  So we drove to the grocery store and she picked out a giant package of Dr. Pepper which we came home and wrapped.  She can't wait to see him open it.



When I asked him what we should get for Opa (my dad), she lit up again "A big bunch of Newspapers!"  She's so clever.  What a fun kid!

4 comments:

  1. I hope Allen doesn't read your blog! You'll ruin her surprise!!

    What a sweet kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Sooooo excited to see you guys next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! New post! And yay! Snow! I love love love your children, more than chocolate, more than clothes, more than kitties. And Kate is so cute. Loves. Can't wait for next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete