Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Adventures

We didn't let a little rain stop us from having a great time at the neighborhood egg hunt.



Though the kids were a little annoyed that many children didn't follow the rule of only collecting 12 eggs (we hid 12 eggs per child)



Katie came over and helped us color easter eggs, which was really fun



and the kids were thrilled by their easter baskets even though they were very low key this year with only little flashlights and punchball balloons to supplement the requisite candy loot.




Our choir did great and we had a really nice spirit in all of our sunday meetings. Eater is such an wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. The last picture is a perfect family photo. Sarah with a sweet smile, Leelu looking like.. I don't know what -- sad or confused or maybe just angry that she is so tiny compared to everyone else. Kate looking ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND SASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Ella doing something weird with her arm. I really really wish I could have been there and I'm very jealous that Katie is getting so much face time with my babes. :( I want that last picture on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. these pictures need to be bigger on the blog. i can go to picasa but there's no need to keep them small on the blog. you know that pictures of your kids is the only reason i read this thing... ;)

    ReplyDelete