Monday, April 27, 2009

Buskirks Unite

It was fun to have a quick visit from the California Buskirks on Saturday.  They were in town for Kristina's mom's graduation (Congratulations Julie!) and it sure was fun to see them.  Leah and Andrew had a good time in parallel play



The big girls were excited to have an audience (thanks Kristina!) and had planned in advance all of the songs from Philadelphia Chickens they were going to dance to


2 comments:

  1. So, are those pictures taken in your basement? I haven't really got a good mental picture of what it looks like finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sarah and Ella's matching outfits! Cute! Are those dance outfits? I kinda want those pants. And LEElu! So happy then so sad and so adorable! And let's just talk about Kate. Oh Kate, soul mate. What a little performer. I love her madly. I love all of them madly! Yay new post!

    ReplyDelete