I forgot to post about the girls' big dance extravaganza earlier this month (I was trying to upload the video and can't get my computer to recognize the video camera. grrr) It was a pretty big deal with 5 performances to a full theater of 700 each time. In all honesty, I was dreading it. It turned out to be really fun. One of the highlights was watching Kate dance in her seat to all of the different songs. The practice CD with the music for all 35 numbers has become the most requested music in the car and at home and the kids have made up dances for each song. Sure beats having them sit around watching tv or fighting. Sure wish you all could have seen them. They seriously did an awesome job.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Dance! Dance! Dance!
I forgot to post about the girls' big dance extravaganza earlier this month (I was trying to upload the video and can't get my computer to recognize the video camera. grrr) It was a pretty big deal with 5 performances to a full theater of 700 each time. In all honesty, I was dreading it. It turned out to be really fun. One of the highlights was watching Kate dance in her seat to all of the different songs. The practice CD with the music for all 35 numbers has become the most requested music in the car and at home and the kids have made up dances for each song. Sure beats having them sit around watching tv or fighting. Sure wish you all could have seen them. They seriously did an awesome job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to see the video footage! If you don't end up uploading it, maybe we can see the video when we're out in Utah during the first part of June...and maybe the girls can perform their new dances for us :) We can't wait to see you all again!
ReplyDeleteCuties! I know I say this basically every post, but I NEED your children. Need, need, need.
ReplyDelete