Friday, September 7, 2007

Fairy Princess Room

Well, I finished the girls' room. I think maybe I should have heeded the "no painting while pregnant" rule though because I have been feeling pretty terrible since yesterday when I spent most of the day painting in there. I can't decide what to do about the little table/chairs. I kind of want to get a poof chair to go inside the canopy as a little private reading spot. Do you have any better ideas. It also struck me a that a nice white desk under the window would be a great place for homework, etc (or do all young kids do their homework at the kitchen table?).

It is really hard to take pictiures of a small room like this, but here they are . . .


1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks fantastic! Sorry the painting wasn't so great for you, but the results are wonderful.

    I do think though that little kids do their homework at the kitchen table. You have several years yet before you can think about them being able to go up and do it unsupervised.

    ReplyDelete