Well, Sarah has finally outgrown her love dress. So, I got talked into making a new batch. Here they are!
I relearned some lessons as I went, so Sarah's which was made last, turned out cuter than Kate's, which was first. I might go back and put in some darts and resize Kate & Ella's. They're already getting lots of wear, which is nice.
L, I love the fabric, the girls are just beautiful wrapped in blue and full of smiles, you are a great mom! I hope you are feeling well... Hugs, S, T and t
I accidentally just posted this to your picture album, but anyway, your kids are adorable!! Nice job on the whole sewing thing.
ReplyDeleteL,
ReplyDeleteI love the fabric, the girls are just beautiful wrapped in blue and full of smiles, you are a great mom!
I hope you are feeling well...
Hugs,
S, T and t
They are just adorable. Fantastic sewing job!
ReplyDelete