Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jungle Jim's

It is hard to come up with fun activities for Spring Break when you aren't going away and people are still not feeling great.  We had a very fun and productive trip to the library and I was very impressed with the thoughtful lists each of the girls made of books they wanted to look for. Kate's said something like "books that look interesting and cool or books that are on the left side"  whatever that is supposed to mean.  Little closet democrat perhaps?

Grandma B rescued us yesterday with an outing to Jungle Jim's playland in Salt Lake.  The kids had a really fun time. Even Leah went on all of the rides and had definite ideas about which ones she liked best.  The big girls went on the little roller coaster that goes forward and then backwards about 15 times (no exaggeration).  I went on it with them the first time and then typically spent the rest of the time there feeling pretty green around the edges. Grrr.  Anyway.  Not sure why all of my photos these days seem to be terrible.  I must need to buy the digital SLR I've been coveting.  Don't you think?









1 comment:

  1. 1. Kate is not a democrat!
    2. Yes, get the new camera. I give you permission.
    3. YAY for more pictures of your kids! This is my drug.

    ReplyDelete