Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Morn



We have been visited by plagues at our house this past month, so I have not felt up to taking photos or blogging. But I did want to post a couple pictures of the girls getting their easter baskets. We were sadly low-key. But it didn't seem to bother them much. We also had a fun dinner and easter egg hunt at grandma's later, but I didn't bring a camera . . . sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Plagues!

    Sounds scary.

    By the way, I really want to come play with you this summer. My kids are out of school after June 4th. So lets get together after that. It has only been 4-5 years since you moved back to Utah. It is about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, cute pics, even if they do look totally forlorn and melancholy in the group shot. Hope you guys are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Pictures of your kids!!! YAY!!!! They look so cute and cuddly and sweet. I wanna video chat!

    ReplyDelete