The girls had their big dance concert marathon (5 concerts in 2 days) this past weekend. It was lots of fun, but exhausting! They have made a lot of progress this year, especially Sarah who danced her little heart out on stage with just the biggest smile. There was an extremely freaky moment during one of the concerts when Kate's class came on stage and she wasn't with them. I ran backstage to see if she'd had a tantrum and refused to go on (although this would have been completely out of character). But no. The chaperone moms thought she wasn't there and hadn't seen her! WHAT!?!?!? So I went running madly around the whole theater looking for her. A dozen other moms helped -- we scoured backstage, the waiting rooms, the bathrooms, the parking lots. I was totally freaking out. We were just on the verge of asking them to make an announcement between numbers, when I peeked one more time into the theater and there she was, sitting on a little stool in the back clapping and enjoying just watching the show. Oh my gosh! Needless to say, we had a very detailed conversation about our plan for where everybody is supposed to be during the concert. Anyway. I didn't take a video camera this year because the DVD we can buy is so much better, but here are their cute pictures!


Ahhh!!!!! AMAZING PICTURES! And I would have been freaking out in a HUGE way if I had been there when Kate got lost. What a little sweetie though. Your kids are so insanely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThey all look absolutely adorable (no surprise there), but Ella's costume may be the awesomest thing I've ever seen. Those socks! That skirt! I love it all!
ReplyDelete