Okay, maybe it's just the age. I am constantly finding bags of random things--little purses. Kate loves to carry them around. Or push them around in a doll stroller or toy shopping cart. I was worried that she was preparing for a brilliant future as a bag lady. Once they'd both found their things, they went and sat in the choir chairs and opened up some hymn books to do some singing.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I'm going to put some things in it . . .
One of Kate's little friends just got a new baby sister. She came over to play with us. As she walked in, she said "Look! A bag! I'm going to put some things in it!" And I thought to myself.


Okay, maybe it's just the age. I am constantly finding bags of random things--little purses. Kate loves to carry them around. Or push them around in a doll stroller or toy shopping cart. I was worried that she was preparing for a brilliant future as a bag lady. Once they'd both found their things, they went and sat in the choir chairs and opened up some hymn books to do some singing.
Okay, maybe it's just the age. I am constantly finding bags of random things--little purses. Kate loves to carry them around. Or push them around in a doll stroller or toy shopping cart. I was worried that she was preparing for a brilliant future as a bag lady. Once they'd both found their things, they went and sat in the choir chairs and opened up some hymn books to do some singing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh. my. gosh. I LOVE Kate! I think I'm going to get her a purse for her birthday. I have about 50. She really does take after me! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete