With help from Shari, Shauna and Sarah, I picked out all new decorations for our tree this year. It looks better with the lights off and stuff, but I'd need to get out the tripod to get a decent picture. So until that happens, here you have it!
It appears that I bought the same ornaments that you did from target... And we also have ribbon around the whole thing. Sorry. Yours looks great. I have a picture of mine on the blog so you can compare. I guess we both just have great taste. :)
I like it. It looks kind of like our tree with all of those red ornaments.
ReplyDeleteIt appears that I bought the same ornaments that you did from target... And we also have ribbon around the whole thing. Sorry. Yours looks great. I have a picture of mine on the blog so you can compare. I guess we both just have great taste. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. We don't have a tree up at all. Ah. . . the joys of packing.
ReplyDeleteHang in there - you have your hands full!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
S