Thursday, June 7, 2007

So Tired!

We have kind of been going hard the past little while. The school year is winding up and the Sr. Skirks are out visiting. Allen is at a conference and was monstrously busy leading up to it. I've been pretty wasted and sick from this pregnancy and so havne't been as diligent with keeping the schedule. Well, all of this has taken it's toll and poor Kate has missed naps a couple of times. This was her response the other day about 2 hours before normal nap time:



Fast asleep on the stairs. I thought, what a good idea. I carried her up to her bed and climbed into my own. Bless little Ella for her ability to entertain herself quietly. What a gift!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Cutest picture ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnant???? wow! congrats! love the pic of Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops! Sorry, I meant love the picture of Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liesl! It's almost 2 am in the morning and I need to get to bed (kids still in school!), but I wanted to say that I stopped by for a visit on your blog and thoroughly enjoyed your musings. I would love to hear a brief update on your life in general though, as it seems there are some things I wasn't aware of . . . i.e. your pregnancy!?! Congratulations! You are a brave soul . . . I would love to hear more about it. Send an email to y-girls if you have a chance! xoxo laurel

    ReplyDelete