Tuesday, August 24, 2010

first day of school

I have been so ready this year for school to start, yet felt bereft this morning once the big girls were gone.  I can't imagine how quiet it will be next week once Kate is in school all day too.How can they be growing up so fast?  And why do some days feel so slow?



The girls were excited to go off this morning.  A little nervous, but mostly excited.  And Leah had her first dance class this morning.  There was no nervous.  Just unabashed excitement.  SO cute.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful girls, Liesl.

    I hear you on the back to school thing. Though we've been back in school since last week, and I must say, I get along with my big kids a lot better now that I don't see them 24-7. Jenny Brooks is homeschooling this year (shudder). Couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm glad Lally at least has a dance class to look forward to, so she's not totally left out. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete