Friday, September 25, 2009

It's that time of year

The girls got their school pictures. Aside from a couple of funny things (points to anyone who can identify them), I thought they turned out well and captured their bright personalities quite well.

If you want a copy let me know what size.  We have tons!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Leah looks like such a grown up little girl! Where do you usually go to get these done? Or do they get them at the elementary school? You have such beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I'm seeing a little bit of blue around Ella's mouth. Marker? Or blueberry koolaid? And Leah looks like she doesn't have any arms -- we've seen that pose lots of times on Michelle.

    Other than that, these are pretty darn good for school pictures! Ours are next Friday, I'll hope for photos half as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great, and that's even knowing what to look for! The clothes are darling, as are the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me! Me! I want copies! My office already wallpapered with pictures of my gorgeous nieces and adorable nephews, but there's always room for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Is it okay to be a teensy bit envious that you have all those gorgeous girls? Oh well, at least I can revel in my little girl with her stick straight hair. At least she likes pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodness. How did I wait this long to read this post?!?!?!?!?!? I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!! They all look gorgeous! Not just insanely adorable, but BEAUTIFUL! I would like one of each in the size between wallet and regular picture size.. whatever that is. Or 3x5s. LOVE THESE!!!

    ReplyDelete