She sobbed and sobbed. We went to the mall on the way home and she insisted on riding in a stroller with the hood completely covering her. When some random people across the store were talking and laughing with one another, she burst into tears convinced that they were laughing at her. So I bought some frilly hair accessories (including the flower above) and she is feeling more confident now. The poor dear. Hopefully she learned a lesson . . .
Awwwww, I think it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I love the haircut and the flower is lovely too. We're excited to see it in person.
ReplyDeletePlease tell Kate that I think her haircut makes her look even more adorable than before, and I didn't even realize that was possible! She kinda looks like a 20s flapper now. I can't wait to see her and the rest of you!
ReplyDelete